- Practice Areas. Mr. Sargent practices in the following areas: Real Estate, Corporations, and Securities.
- Attorney. Frascona, Joiner, Goodman and Greenstein, P.C., Boulder, Colorado, 2006 to present. Shareholder since 2013.
- Law Clerk. Frascona, Joiner, Goodman and Greenstein, P.C., Boulder, Colorado. January 2005 to October 2006.
- Law Clerk. Boulder County District Attorney's Office, Boulder, Colorado. May 2004 to January 2005.
- Lead Rock Climbing & Mountaineering Guide / International Trip Coordinator. Mountain Adventures Unlimited (M.A.U.), Malibu, California. November 1999 - June 2003.
- Rock Climbing Program Coordinator / Naturalist. Naturalists at Large (N.A.L.), Ventura, California. August 1999 to November 2001.
- University of Colorado, Boulder, Colorado, J.D., 2006.
- University of Puget Sound, Tacoma, Washington, B.A., 1998
- Member, Colorado Bar Association
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, American Mountain Guides Association
- Choosing a Business Entity For Your Real Estate Brokerage
- Taking Your Company Public in the United States Capital Markets: An Overview of Reverse Mergers
Jonathan H. Sargent is a Shareholder with Frascona, Joiner, Goodman and Greenstein, P.C., a Colorado law firm. His practice areas include Securities, Corporations, and Real Estate. He can be reached at contact Jonathan Sargent.
Disclaimer -- Content is general information only. Information is not provided as advice for a specific matter, nor does its publication create an attorney-client relationship. Laws vary from one state to another. For legal advice on a specific matter, consult an attorney.