(June 28, 1947 - August 31, 2014)
We grieve in the sudden and tragic passing of our friend and colleague, Oliver E. Frascona.
- Practice Areas. Mr. Frascona practices in the following areas: Real Estate, Brokerage Law, Contracts, Finance, Foreclosure, Land Use, Leasing, Real Estate Title, Business Law, Association Law, and related Litigation.
- Attorney. Shareholder in the law firm of Frascona, Joiner, Goodman and Greenstein, P.C., 1974 - Present. Clients include first and second mortgage lenders (banks, savings and loans, mortgage companies), hundreds of real estate brokers and salespersons, real estate companies, developers, property management companies, builders, subcontractors, suppliers, buyers and sellers, and he represents twenty-one Colorado Associations of REALTORS®.
- Instructor. Presents various programs, workshops and seminars for The National Association of REALTORS®. The Colorado Association of REALTORS® and approximately 350 various boards/associations of REALTORS® throughout the Continental United States, Alaska, Hawaii and Canada.
- Certified Negotiation Expert "CNE" Instructor. For complete information on CNE certification, please visit the Real Estate Negotiation Institute.
- Instructor Certification Designations:
- Real Estate Educators Association - DREI designation
- National Association of REALTORS® - Certified Professional Standards Instructor
- Graduate Risk Reduction Training Instructor
- Colorado Association of REALTORS® - GRI Certificate Program Certified Senior Instructor (Contracts, Law, Agency)
- Cuyahoga Plan (Fair Housing Law and Practice in Real Estate) - Certified Instructor
- 1993 Colorado Association of REALTORS® Vice President for Education
- The 2013 Medicare Tax and the Implications for Real Estate
- Don’t Paint Yourself into a Corner - The “Toxic Substances Control Act”
- Take Steps to Protect Your New Business
- Colorado Still in the Top 10 - FBI 2007 Mortgage Fraud Report Highlights
- The New Brokerage Firm - Supervision, Office Policy and Attention to Detail
- Copy That
- Loan Conditions Deadline? What Happened to Loan Approval or Loan Commitment?
- Traps of the Information Age: Blogs, Voice Mail and E-mail
- The “Flipper” and the REALTOR®
- Loan Fraud: Say No to Ugly Lending Practices
- Liability Insurance: Proper Coverage is Critical
- Inspectors and Inspections - Pass The Baton: Do Your Job and Let Inspectors Do Theirs
- New Law Affects Claims Arising From Construction Defects
- Search Parameters and Fiduciary Duties for the Buyer Agent
- Agent "Soiled" Without Builder Report
- The Bonus and The Buyer's Agent
- 12-61-203.5. Referral Fees - Interference with Brokerage Relationship
- Agency Hotspots for Colorado REALTORS®
- Pitfalls of Installment Land Contracts
- Procuring Cause and Leasing
- Benefits of Seller Carry Financing
- Homeowners Warranty - Is it Worth the Money?
- The Real Estate Book, Forms, Letters and Clauses, The Ultimate Paper Trail, soft cover, 400 pages, IBM and Macintosh computer disk available through the firm and through bookstores and REALTOR® association bookstores across the country.
- Agency Solutions Forms, Forms on Diskette, Buyer/Seller Audio Disclosure Tape, Agency Audio and Video Training Tapes.
- Advanced Law I and II - GRI Manuals, Colorado Association of REALTORS®.
- Other timely articles for various publications, newspapers, and periodicals.
- Video Productions for RETN, RSN, Risk Reduction, Agency Series, Distressed Real Estate, and many others.
- 2014 Contract Date Guide
- Exclusive Right-To BUY Listing Contract (All Types of Properties) Section 6. BROKERAGE RELATIONSHIP ONLY
- Exclusive Right-To SELL Listing Contract (All Types of Properties) Section 6. BROKERAGE RELATIONSHIP ONLY
- Video Productions for Direct TV, Real Estate Television Network (RETN), and RSN.
- J.D. University of Denver College of Law, 1974
- Colorado Real Estate Broker's License, 1972
- Officer U.S. Naval Reserve, 1969
- B.S. University of Colorado, 1969 - Business & Real Estate
- United States District Court
- Real Estate Educators Association REEA (DREI)
- Colorado Real Estate Educators Association CREEA (1990 Educator of the Year)
- Colorado Association of Certified Closers
- Colorado Association of REALTORS® (2008 Educator of the Year)
- Boulder, Colorado, and American Bar Associations
Oliver E. Frascona is a shareholder in Frascona, Joiner, Goodman and Greenstein, P.C., a Colorado law firm. His practice areas include Real Estate, Brokerage Law, Contracts, Finance, Land Use, Leasing, Real Estate Title, Business Law, Association Law, and Litigation. He can be reached at contact Oliver Frascona.
Disclaimer -- Content is general information only. Information is not provided as advice for a specific matter, nor does its publication create an attorney-client relationship. Laws vary from one state to another. For legal advice on a specific matter, consult an attorney.